Southern Health Partners is a leading provider of affordable medical, dental, and mental health services to inmates in county and city jail facilities. Our employees have been a key element of our success since our inception. Our associates are clearly part of the Southern Health Partners competitive advantage.
As we continue to grow, we are routinely seeking talented candidates to join the SHP Team and at this time we have an excellent opportunity for a:
Qualified Mental Health Provider
to Work in Correction Center of NW Ohio
Employment with SHP Offers You:
- The Opportunity for you to Make a Difference
- Autonomy and Experience with Every Type of Patient Care Need
- Safe and Secure Work Environment
- Free Monthly CE Credit Hours as a CE Provider
- Educational Discount Program Access Through the NEA
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Program
- Company Paid Life Benefits & 401K Participation
- Employee referral bonus program
Desired Skills and Experience
Graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited school and holds current license to practice professional nursing in the appropriate state(s).
Competence in performance of the following services: Crisis intervention, medical emergencies, physical assessment, medical nursing care, and psychiatric nursing care.
Ability to work without direct, immediate supervision in performing nursing diagnosis and providing appropriate follow?through treatment. Maintain a professional attitude at all times.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All Applicants are subject to Drug Screening and the Issuance of Security Clearance by the Facility in Which Work is to be performed.