+ location:Bronx, NY
+ salary:$21.59 - $25.96 per hour
+ date posted:Friday, August 30, 2019
+ job type:Temp to Perm
Do you have a passion for helping people, and have experience in job development?
Randstad is working with a client company to fill an Account Manager position in the Bronx.
The Account Manager is responsible for developing employment opportunities and fostering relationships with training providers and work experience slots using a sector based employment structure.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating employment opportunities for program participants with barriers that prevent them from traditional jobs.
-Following the sector based employment model, develops relationships with
employers/community providers to provide our participants access to career driven
employment opportunities both paid and unpaid.
-Establish ongoing feedback loops with employers to adjust referrals based on updated
- Develops relationships with local training providers to provide access for our participants.
- Works with customers to refer to appropriate employment opportunities and follow up on referral outcome.
- Interact with program participants and employers on a regular, daily basis either in person or via mail.????
- Educate participants and project staff on employment opportunities. ????
- Assist customers in a multiple phases of the case management process, ranging from seeking employment to one year retention. ????
- Follow-up with participants and employers to ensure that their needs are met and questions and concerns are resolved??and secure verification of employment retention.
- Schedule, coordinate, facilitate and participate in job fairs, on-site recruitment events and outside functions with various community partners.
- Frequent local travel required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Strong working knowledge of labor market, community resources and diverse populations.-
Demonstrate initiative, independent judgment, discretion and decision making and effective motivational skills.-
Demonstrate intermediate level knowledge and experience with personal computer and related software applications to include MS Office, PowerPoint and the Internet.
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, listening and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the field of study in Human Services preferred.
Minimum two (2) years of experience in account/client management, program marketing or sales experience.
Must be able to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment with continuous change, as a team member and independently.-
Lotus Notes knowledge preferred.
Bilingual Spanish speaking-preferred.
We hope you are excited about this opportunity - please apply today! Our recruiters will be in touch with qualified candidates within the next 3-5 business days.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...