Independence Village of Brighton Valley- Caregiver (CNA, PCT, HHA)
As a Caregiver (CNA, PCT, HHA), you will be responsible for providing quality care and personalized assistance for residents in a luxury retirement community, which also offers assisted living.
You will take on a rewarding position with an innovative company where hard work pays off and advancement is always a possibility. Oh, and we offer competitive pay and benefits in an excellent work environment, if we do say so ourselves. And we do.
- Provides compassionate and competent care for residents' ADL's / Activities Daily Living, including the following services:
- Bathing, showering and grooming assistance
- Serves and collects food trays; assist residents with dining
- Provides wheelchair and walking escorts
- Provides toileting and light incontinence care assistance
- Provides meal, activity, and medication reminders
- Provides wake up and turn down service
- Performs upkeep of resident rooms
- Answers resident call signals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Completes and documents appropriate records, including pertinent information entered into log book.
- Communicates with the Wellness Coordinator involving any concerns regarding resident treatment or changes in behavior;