Warehouse Management System Developer Warehouse Management System Developer - Skills Required - SQL Server, Warehouse Management System, SQL, HighJump Webwise
If you are a System Administrator with WMS experience, please read on!
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
We are one of the largest importers and distributors of fresh produce and specialty foods in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. We supply a full range of foodservice clientele from white tablecloth restaurants, hotels, corporate feeders, upscale food markets, hospitals, school cafeterias, country clubs, in-flight caterers and everything in between.
We continue to grow and spread our mission of quality our customers can trust, and service that delivers. We're seeking to add a Warehouse Management Systems Developer to our growing team of dynamic and committed professionals. Join us!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Software development in MS SQL Server for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) - High Jump
- Conduct complex queries in WMS using SQL
- Code specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language
- Verify coding by performing unit testing and trial runs
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identify work process improvements and implement new tech
- Prepare program specifications based on documented business requirements
- Develop code enhancements within the HighJump application to meet client's needs that the application does not meet right out of the box
- Will need to work in a fast paced agile environment
**What You Need for this Position**
- HighJump Webwise Experience (a plus)
- Experience in development for warehouse operations, specifically (within the HighJump WMS a plus)
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of SQL programming experience
- HighJump architecture experience a plus
**What's In It for You**
- $70,000 - 100,000 (+bonus) DOE
- 100% Health Coverage paid by company (small cost for family coverage)
- 401K Matching
- Profit Sharing (annual, Thanksgiving & Christmas bonuses)
- Life Insurance
- Interest free company loans
- Company Cafe with subsidized meals
- Annual outings and parties
- Employee Store
So, if you are a System Administrator with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Warehouse Management System Developer*
Associated topics: analyst, director, logistics, logistics analyst, logistics management, manager, senior, supervisor, supply chain, warehouse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...